Luis wrote:
Hiya,

I assumed as much, I haven't seen the concept bandied about in Linux sites.
Still would like to know about PPC builds, or is this for the next revision of the engine?

Cheers,

Luis.

Luis,

"Way back when", there used to be a separate engine for PPC Linux, but it was dropped after version 2 (or thereabouts) as only a handful of people used it. That was back before Apple went to Intel, so it would be a big surprise to me if it were to make a comeback at this point.

Martin Baxter