As others have pointed out autorun is a security problem that Apple discontinued long ago.

However you can achieve almost the same thing by setting up the CD to open the CD when it is inserted without the user double-clicking it. That way your Mac users will see the application right away and simply open it. Note that you will want to play with this a bit as you are given a number of interesting options to have a graphical representation of the file and instructions.

Bill