On May 14, 2007, at 4:54 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

If the docs don't clearly spell this out, they should. Hopefully, this 2.9 with the Doc fixes can add something as "tiny", but important, as this.

Actually, in this case it was reading about 'within' in the docs (a term I probably haven't looked up since my HyperCard days) that tipped me off to this distinction. Who knew you could actually learn new stuff from the docs! ;-)

Devin