Dave wrote:
Hi,

I've been experimenting on and off with various work-arounds. So I thought I'd mention that "seek" has the same problem, you can't seek past the 2GB mark of the file.

Right. As I mentioned in the support note you sent (thanks for writing, by the way, it's the appropriate channel,) I'm waiting for Mark W. to come back so I can ask him. He's the only one who would know how the engine is reading large files. I've got your ticket open in the queue though so I can get back to you.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]