Hi Andre,

LOL
Have you lost your suitcase again?

Default settings for Soap Dog Studio_Andre Garzia lead to http:// homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default? user=soapdog&templatefn=FileSharing12.html&xmlfn=TKDocument. 12.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

You would have found it directly by selecting the 'Go to/Soap Dog Studio_Andre Garzia' menu item in the contextual menu from the Web database pane of the Rev Search Engine :-)
But this page no longer exists as a file sharing page.

I take the opportunity to tell to all that it would be a good idea to inform me when urls change... Even if anybody can reassign manually a new url to any link, add or remove all what he/she wants.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.