Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> On Jun 6, 2007, at 8:23 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>> Any stack which launches everytime Rev does, goes into the
>> memory footprint and possibly adds frontscripts, backscripts
>> providing more opportunity to mess with the fragile IDE.
>
> I agree completely with Chipp. Good readily and obviously available
> template stacks much as Judy outlined them would be far more useful
> and much less dangerous.

I should clarify that I do too. The Home stack is currently a necessity in any IDE, so the impact in memory would not change. And in keeping with MetaCard's central mandate, "Do No Harm", I can't imagine why any Home stack would need any frontScripts or backScripts. HC never supported either feature, and we needn't much up any new Home stack with them. It should be simple and self-contained, far simpler than RevOnline and, unlike RevOnline, open source for user modification.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal