On Jun 7, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

Congrats, Trevor. If you've come up with an acceptable handler that performs well, then my suggestion is entirely moot at this time. I'm surprised that you were able to come up with a good solution in the time frame you mention. Great!

Oh it took me much longer to get to the point that I realized I needed to write the image analyzer :-)

I spent hours trying to figure out how to solve the problem using available properties. At one point I even thought I had it working pretty well until I ran the app on Windows.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems