?

On 09/06/07, Scott Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A "subset of the list".  No offence intended, David.  But why is it that
when people get really passionate about their favourite wheel barrow that
they are pushing that they so often seem to assume that the "silent
majority" agree with them

That is not what I tried to say - my assumption is the opposite. That there
are not enough people interested in a shared open source repository to make
the effort worth while - that is I assume that the silent majority disagree
with my view on the benefits of this.