On 09/06/07, J. Landman Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could I convince you to take your current energy
and apply it to something like this?

No problem! But I am not going to do this manually - cut and paste style -
so it needs to be integrated into the IDE - with a Rev based plugin - so
that people can easily publish. For now that rules out SourceForge and Yahoo
groups for me.

Repositories once open sourced can easily be copied or mirrored around the
place via SVN or CVS - and within a year or so it looks like yahoo groups
will have an API - till the unless you have any better ideas - I will go
ahead and see if people find this useful.

If you want to discuss this in more detail maybe it would be better to
contact me off list?