Ian,

I was getting the same error and had to go through a bit of a setup process. Click the Settings button and notice the path set for documentation. Hit the Set button and it'll walk you through a wizard so you can get going. At one point, I believe it mentions clicking a Next button, but you can't see it unless you resize the window.

HTH,
Chris