It should be noted that I'm using Galaxy. I'd try switching back to the Rev IDE except that I can't seem to remove Galaxy (even following their instructions. It's like a bad rash - it just keeps coming back!), I'm afraid of the "script eating tendency" of Galaxy if you dare to attempt to use another editor. I've lost countless days of work to this "feature."

you probably have a second plugins folder somewhere...

plugs can go in two places...

1. Inside the folder that contains the currently running Rev IDE/Executable. There's a plugins folder there.

2. on the mac, there's a user/documents/my revolution enterprise/ (or my revolution studio) folder that contains user plugs, externals, resources and drivers. There is a similar arrangement on Windoze. This is a place where you can install these tools and not have to constantly re-install them in the plugins folder near the Rev core exe every time there's an update. This makes the (semi)- auto update possible.

Older versions of Galaxy, indeed, started getting funny running the last few Rev updates, and I get the feeling that Jerry and Trevor are working day and night to get the 2.0 version ready for prime time. The new beta that I use is wonderful and I can't work without it. I'd have to say without a doubt these two guys know more about the Rev environment than anyone else on earth except the Rev team themselves.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o