Just found another oddity with two machines running proportedly the same
version of Rev.  On one machine (the one that shows "Decorations" instead of
"Controls") keyword dateItems does not appear in the documentation and does not
work.  On the other machine it does.  Go figure........

If anybody else is running build 472 and is not seeing dateItems then I'll post
it as a bug.  Please let me know

BTW, we did check for updates to Rev and it reports no updates are available.

best, Bob....

Bob Earp - Ashford Technologies Inc.