This problem just popped up this morning (it had been working fine). I have a set of overlapping groups with buttons on the side (themselves in a group) that when clicked, select one of the groups to be visible and all others to be invisible. This has worked just fine for several months.

Today I was trying to remove a field from one of the groups. I selected the group, picked "Edit Group", then selected the control I wanted to delete. As soon as I press delete, then entire group is deleted (and Undo won't bring it back - in fact, Undo has NEVER worked in any context I've ever tried!). It appears that all of the other groups that were "under" the one I was editing have also been deleted.

I say "I think" that happens because the Application Browser refuses to show this one stack (although it shows all the others) so I can't see if those groups are still there. If I close the IDE and then restart and reload the application, all of the groups have disappeared.

Any ideas what's going on?

Len Morgan