Sorry, I'm using matchChunk, not matchText. But maybe the solution is the same?

On Oct 16, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Chris Sheffield wrote:

The matchText function seems to be failing when searching for accented characters like á, é, í, ó, or ú. I'm not really up on my regex. Is there something special I need to do to make these characters work? For example, one search I'm performing is for the word "fiancé".

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.

Watch reading achievements rise with Read Naturally's school-to- home program, One Minute Reader. Make reading fun straight from your classroom right to their home!