Maybe I'm missing something. Where is the wiki-like user interface? Are you referring to Richmond Mathewson's wiki?

Tim

On Oct 18, 2007, at 10:12 AM, Mark Swindell wrote:

I feel that the document structure Bjornke and Andre have crafted offers the best of both worlds.

It makes use of the official docs while integrating what is functionally an editable, wiki-like user interface for user extensions, clarifications, and examples. Web-based Wikis can't match the form or function. Clearly the interface could improve cosmetically and even functionally, I guess (there's always room for improvement). But it's a great model.

Mark