I already tried those. My particular application requires a minimum version
of 3.11.14 and I have 3.11.16 installed in my staging environment. The
archive.apache.org only has it's latest of 3.11.13.

--

*Grant Talarico IT Senior Systems Engineer*

901 Marshall St, Suite 200
Redwood City, CA 94063
http://www.imvu.com