Just request a quote from the leading and also local vendors. Tell them
about the volume and the access pattern you have in mind and collect the
offerings. Than you compare the prices. You should consider space (in the
data center) network architecture and energy cosumption as well as heat
generation in such a cluster which handles some PB on the long run.
Have a look into the book:
http://www.amazon.de/Hadoop-Operations-Eric-Sammer/dp/1449327052
Cheers,
Mirko