Hi,

Am 04.05.2015 um 12:43 schrieb Chris:
> in OC8 some previous shipped apps where removed from the packages and now
> are only available via the appstore. Maybe this is also valid for the
> files_antivirus app as this is still available on the appstore:
>
> https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/Antivirus?content=157439

true, but this is version 0.4.2 while the app in the current enterprise
tarball reports version 0.6.1.

In addition I would understand the difference if it would be mentioned
in the comparison in the same way as apps like "Contacts" or "Calendar"
which are marked as "Optional (Not Supported)". Instead there is a check
mark which is the case for apps that are included in the "ownCloud
server" package like "user_ldap", "gallery" or "files_encryption".

Best Regards,

--
Dirk Ahrnke

it25 GmbH
http://www.it25.de
Tel: +49 341 35002920
Fax: +49 341 35002921

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 22278 / Amtsgericht Leipzig,
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Ahrnke, Stefan Feicke -- Sitz: Leipzig