I tried with Following code, but nothing works, what did I miss?

XmlOptions xmlOptions = new XmlOptions();
xmlOptions.setUseCDataBookmarks();
xmlOptions.setSaveCDataEntityCountThreshold(0);
xmlOptions.setSaveCDataLengthThreshold(1);
XmlObject response = XmlObject.Factory.newInstance(xmlOptions);

NotesType.Note note = response.addNewNoteTyp();
XmlCursor c = note.newCursor();
c.toFirstChild();
c.toNextToken();
c.setBookmark(CDataBookmark.CDATA_BOOKMARK);
c.dispose();
note.setStringValue("testing");