Hi,

I need much help from you. I need to optimize a query and the only possible
way and run parallel accesses.

I am consulting divided into parts to run.

The scenario I have is:
1) I make the call to a Webservice which routines should be run.
2) I did call and got error with Threads.
3) I tried with asynchronous methods and got error.
4) The error I am getting is:

  Message="WebSessionStore: Could not obtain reference to HttpContext"
  Source="IBatisNet.DataMapper"
  StackTrace:
       at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.SessionStore.WebSessionStore.ObtainSessionContext()
       at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.SessionStore.WebSessionStore.get_LocalSession()
       at IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.QueryForList[T](String
statementName, Object parameterObject)

How do I make several simultaneous queries in Ibatis. Please pass me an
example.

Thanks.