Hello,

I have a problem when I use Hashtable of DateTime in ParameterClass :
If I use DateTime in the Hastable a get the error  :
                Input string was not in a correct format.
If I do not use the parameter date in the Hashtable, all is correct.

Have you got any ideas?
Thanks

The source code :

public List<DataDeal> GetDeals(string id, DateTime date)
{
        Hashtable map = new Hashtable();
        map.Add("id", id);
        map.Add("date", date); !! Problem with this line
        return ExecuteQueryForList<DataDeal>("SelectDeals", map) as
List<DataDeal>;
}

--------

  <statements>
    <select id="SelectDeals" resultMap="DealResult" parameterClass="map">
      select code
      from TDeal
      where RefreshDate=#date# and id=#id#
    </select>