Michael,

Thanks for the swift reply.

After reading some more, I realized that perhaps "nested transactions" is
not what I'm looking for. It would be more a case of multiple simultaneous
transactions in the same thread in my case.

Looking at the last two test methods in
http://code.google.com/p/ibatisnetinside/source/browse/trunk/Ibatis.Inside.Tests/Engine/DefaultEngine/SessionFixture.cs,
I conclude that this is possible with iBatis.Net v3 alone. Am I wrong? Would
that test actually pass on the current v3 code line?

Ref. the v3 code line: I would like to contribute, but don't feel
comfortable enough to contribute code (I never looked at any iBatis source
code). I remember reading you had documentation issues for v3. Could I help
with that? I ask here because I haven't yet figured out how to reply to an
existing message directly through the mailing list :(

Thanks for your help! Hope I can give back soon.

Sincerely,

Roger