Hi Dave, thanks for the info. But it does not work :(

Got it figured out by debugging into the src. It turned out that Ibatis is
trying to treat whatever you pass in to "keyProperty"/"valueProperty" as a
property of some objects of some type, which, if you don't define, is the
raw data "object[]". You are right about  Ibatis providing a way to get over
this without creating a new type, but I don't think it's documented anywhere
(or am I wrong?). In this case, you need to pass in "[0]",
"[1]" separately to get the values back.

The drawback of this "no new type" way is, the data contained in the object
array is really raw data, without type  conversion. So if you must be very
careful about the types (e.g. if DB is int and you need long, then u'll get
an error similar to "type cast error")

Hope this helps whoever met this wall like me.

Regards,
tc.