-----Original Message-----
From: James, Steven
Sent: Mon 7/11/2005 1:51 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

if i understand you you wish for the reads to get the same view if another
transaction is processing. eg if user a creates a connection then user b
does so as well if b modifies but does not commit then a should not see b's
data until commit.

If this is what you mean then you need to set the isolation level on the
transaction that is making changes. Your reader does not need a transaction..

Steve