On 7/27/05, Jeff Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think we have the answer.  I don't know why it works even the first
time without specifying the scale.  Weird.

Anyway, iBATIS does not currently offer a way to set the scale on
output parameters.  I think what's needed is a change to the parameter
map so you can specify scale like this:

<parameter property="financialSocialsecurity" jdbcType="DECIMAL:2"
javaType="java.math.BigDecimal" mode="OUT"/>

Then there needs to be a change to the iBATIS code to honor the scale
for DECIMAL and NUMERIC output parameters.

Perhaps a JIRA bug report is now in order?

Yes, please, and a reproducible test case would be a big bonus. :)

Larry