Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachments you are advised to read
The Caudwell Holdings group of companies' disclaimer at the end of this e-mail.

Hi

All my iBatis created objects have large amounts of spaces in their string
properties, because that is what my informix db returns - I was just wondering
if I need to make a custom type handler to do this for me, or is there an
easier way?

Cheers

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail is confidential and intended for the use of the named recipient
only.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by telephone
immediately on +44(0)1782 600600 or return it to us by e-mail.  Please then
delete it from your system and note that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Caudwell
Holdings group of companies.

Encryptions and Viruses
Please note that this e-mail and any attachments have not been encrypted.  They
may therefore be liable to be compromised.  Please also note that it is your
responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  We do not,
to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in contract,
negligence or otherwise) for any virus infection and/or external compromise of
security and/or confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.

Monitoring
Activity and use of The Caudwell Holdings group of companies' systems is
monitored to secure its effective use and operation and for other lawful
business purposes.  Communications using these systems will also be monitored
and may be recorded to secure effective use and operation and for other lawful
business purposes.