Title: parameterMap for Oracle's "select * from Table(f(x))"

Can someone help?

I am having a problem executing the following statement with queryWithRowHandler():

<statement id="getCaseData" resultMap="rmap" parameterMap="pmap">
        select * from TABLE (func(?))
</statement>

This is working fine:

<statement id="getCaseData" resultMap="rmap" parameterMap="pmap">
        select * from TABLE (func(12345))
</statement

But once I specify a parameter map (or a parameter class, I tried both ways), I get an error like this one: "--- The error occurred while applying a parameter map"

The parameter map itself is fine, it is for some reason not mapping with this statement.

Thanks
Anna B

This e-mail message and any attachments contain confidential
information from Medco. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply message
and then delete the electronic message and any attachments.