Isn't it possible to use multiple result set support (resultMap="resultMap1,
resultMap2" or resultClass="resultClass1, resultClass2") to map ootput
parameter (Ref Cursors) the same way I have done with the first procedure
that return only one output parameter?
 Or is there a chance to extend the iBatis framework to do that?

Ciao,
Alessandro