From: Reuben Firmin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 3:59 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Problem addressing list index in a parameter declaration

I have the following code:

public class Buyer
{
    private Address mailingAddress;

public class Address
{
    private List<String> addressLine;
    public List<String> getAddressLine()
    {

In my insert statement, I'm addressing this as:

#mailingAddress.addressLine[0]#, #mailingAddress.addressLine[1]#,

When I start the webapp, I'm getting this exception:

[15:36:42.468] Caused by: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: There
is no READABLE property named 'addressLine[0]' in class
'com.copart.xxx.Address'
[15:36:42.468] at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.processNodelet(NodeletParser.java:11
4)
[15:36:42.468] at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:75)
[15:36:42.468] at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.process(NodeletParser.java:93)
[15:36:42.468] at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:63)
[15:36:42.468] at
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:51)

What's wrong with my code?

Thanks!
Reuben