Hi
This is what i have in release.txt file ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar
Build Date: 2005/05/16 01:33
Build Number: 565

------------------------------
2.1.0 - May 16, 2004
_________________

Hope this helps, so what should be the doc type for this verion

Ashish

On 2/6/07, Yee, Richard K CTR DMDC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Ashish,
I believe I sent you the wrong DOCTYPE. I sent you the one for the sqlmap
config instead of the sqlMap file
Try this one.
**
*<!DOCTYPE sqlMap*

PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"

"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd";>

Which version of iBATIS are you using. This DOCTYPE is for versions after
2.1

-Richard