I've got a simple situation where Store objects have a property that is a collection of Phone objects. I've read the section in the iBATIS documentation and the book that discusses how to setup this kind of mapping using the resultMap groupBy attribute. My select takes a storeID, so I expect to get back one Store object that holds a collection of Phone objects. The actual store in my test has two phones. What I'm getting back is two Store objects that each have one Phone.

I can provide more detail, but I thought I'd start with just this and see if anyone has a guess as to what I might be doing wrong. Perhaps you've hit this problem too and solved it.