Thanks Larry,
What about transaction management? (start, commit, rollback and end). Can I
use it normally?

On 7/1/07, Larry Meadors <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

The best example is one that doesn't exist: don't use it. :)

It's not going to be in iBATIS 3 because it's not really part of the
core of what iBATIS does - mapping data.

Most all modern databases provide similar functionality that will
perform better, and use fewer resources.

Larry

--
André Rodrigues Pena