Hi,

I encountered this error when I was trying to pass java.util.date
instead of java.sql.date


Vinaya


-----Original Message-----
From: MY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Random ORA Errror


Hi,

I am using iBATIS 2.3.0 version. I started getting this below ORA error
in
random.
ORA-01858: a non-numeric character was found where a numeric was
expected
ORA-01722: invalid number

Can some one help me.. is there any known issues around these error with
IBATIS.

Thanks in Advance,
MY
-- 
View this message in context:
http://www.nabble.com/Random-ORA--Errror-tp14276333p14276333.html
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or 
entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or 
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any 
disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this 
message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify 
the sender immediately.

Reply via email to