I'll put the vote out now to make 2.3.2 the GA release.  I was going to
recompile under 1.4, but I forgot that we added Enum support, so we're now
dependent on JSE5 anyway.   We'll let the community decide if there's a
problem with that. :-)

Sun is dropping support for JDK 1.4 in October anyway, so I hope the rest of
the community follows.

Clinton

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:07 PM, grumpypuppy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> I checked on http://ibatis.apache.org/, the latest one is version 2.3.2
> beta.
> Any update on time line of GA version would be appreciated.
>
> -GP
>
> Clinton Begin wrote:
> >
> > It will probably be 2.3.3 compiled under JDK 1.4.  I think this weekend
> > would be a possibility.
> >
> > Clinton
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Any timescale for a final 2.3.2 release, as it would be nice to be able
> >> to
> >> get it from ibiblio!
> >>
> >> /Gwyn
> >>
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/New-final-release--tp17983618p18124787.html
> Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Reply via email to