Hi,

I have a Dealer bean. The Dealer bean contains a List of DealerContact bean
objects. I would have to execute 2 select queries to populate Dealer bean
and DealerContact bean. I wish to execute both the select queries in one go,
such that all the details of Dealer bean including DealerContact property
gets populated. But my DealerContact list returns null.

I have attached the Dealer bean, DealerContact bean and the xml file
containing the queries. Please help me in finding out where I am going
wrong.

I am making the iBatis call using the below code:

List dealerDetailsList =
getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryForList("selectDealerDetails", dealer);

Thanks in advance for the help extended.

- Babitha http://www.nabble.com/file/p23814348/sqlDatabaseQueries.xml
sqlDatabaseQueries.xml  http://www.nabble.com/file/p23814348/Dealer.java
Dealer.java  http://www.nabble.com/file/p23814348/DealerContact.java
DealerContact.java