So I have the first version of the Netbeans Plugin Module done.  Simple yet
functional.  I have yet to put it into svn but let me know if you want to
try it out. Or if there are other features that you may want.

Configuration features

   - Hyperlink to mapper files
   - Hyperlink typeAlias to java source

Mapper features

   - Hyperlink select resultMap attribute to resultMap definition when
   resultMap is local
   - Hyperlink resultMap type attribute to java source when value is a fqn

Yet to be implemented

   - Auto complete of resultMap attribute
   - Auto complete of type attribute

Issues

   - How to link a mapper type to a typeAlias

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> just a heads up I started working on a plugin this morning.  I would
> love some help so if you are interested let me know and we can
> collaborate.
>
> Nathan
>
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Kai Grabfelder <nos...@kaigrabfelder.de>
wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> some while ago I directed a student projects leading to the creation of
an eclipse plugin for iBATIS
>> (eclibatis: http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclibatis/) which does the
following things:

>> - navigating to myResultMap declaration when CTRL-clicking on
>> resultMap="myResultMap" in a select block.
>> - opening corresponding .java files using the same hyperlinking strategy
as
>> above.
>> - enabling autocompletion for various ids (resultMap, sql) or java class
>> names.
>>

>> Unfortunately sourceforge remove the wiki functionality so all the
documentation (that was within the wiki) is
>> gone. I'm also not sure if it still works with latest spring IDE &
Eclipse 3.5 versions.

http://old.nabble.com/How-about-a-Netbeans-integration-plugin--tp26926675p26932342.html