Hi

#Subsequent to the problems outline in this post:
http://old.nabble.com/Problem-accessing-List-instance-property-via-%3Cisnull%3E-td28368852.html

... the problem has changed somewhat. The orignal SQL statement has been
altered and we now have a structure which requries nested <iterate>
elements.

It looks like patches may have been introduced into IbAtis 2.x around 2006
to enable this feature but I can't get it to work. Can someone please
confirm the correct syntax? I had used somethign similar to this:

<iterate property="MyParameters.myOuterList" conjunction="OR" open="("
close=")">
     <!-- Some SQL -->

     <iterate proeprty ="MyParameters.myOuterList[].myInnerList"
conjunction="AND" open="(" close=")">

     <!-- More SQL where I access
#MyParameters.myOuterList.myInnerList[].myProperty# -->

     </iterate>

</iterate>

Any help gratefully received. Thanks