Hi George and all,

Good stuff George. What I was thinking of was one stop shop simple apps / workflow that would record the screen as you go while also recording the audio from your microphone live - all in one. Then commit to a video file or Flash file and upload. Minimum of steps!

Reason for this - if there is such a free app with such ease, more people may be inclined to contribute video tutes. If making these tutes involves compositing seperate audio and video OR if there is any grunt work involved in doing same - the number of people willing to participate in a potential RS video tute library will be very small. The least path of resistance is the best - make it as easy as possible and more people are likely to subscribe - any extra effort and people will either not bother or bomb out - ITS HUMAN NATURE - also people have other things to do in there lives ....

Cheers
Aidan