Hi :

  New Wiki Tutorial on getting Distributed Rendering working on
Windows . If someone could have a look and do a little proof-
reading while their machines are rendering away I'd appreciate
it . http://tinyurl.com/dlvh5  or

http://rswiki.matthias-kappenberg.de/index.php/Distributed_Rendering

  I finally found out why RS was crashing on me when I tried to
distribute . Man , all this time I thought it was because of an
old AMD and a new Dual Xeon . Now I have the Dual (and the new
laptop and the old AMD) and am getting the "FISH" benchmark in
17 seconds !

  Don't worry Arjo , I've got the laptop up off the desk and it's
running pretty cool according to Everest Home Edition .

Thanks in advance .

studio
www.niagara.com/~studio
www.studiodynamics.net