www.pixelperfect.co.uk/TEMP/jason_previous_GI_related_posts.zip
> Regards
> Jason

Well , I see that Vesa has cracked down . Too bad because I was
going to have a riot with your reply ... oh well .

  So then , let me ask you this question :

  Do you not grasp the fact (that I've been harping on , over
and over till I'm blue in the face) that this .zip file that you
have in your "TEMP" directory will only have the very short life
that your one single mail to this list gives it ?

  Seriously ! Only one single person has ever addressed my
simple premise , and that's Jean-Perron . All else here have
never commented on the inherent drawbacks of posting info to
this list .

  In my last mail I profusely suggested that you quit posting
info to this list and instead create a web page with your RS3D
insites .

Your response was to post an information-bearing list e-mail.

  Let me ask you point-blank then . "Why don't you simply add
a single , solitary web page to your vast web site , that has
a/some links to your Realsoft3D findings .

  Barring that , why not very simply just include a short link
to the above .zip file in your email signature ?

 Having a link to this new informational file (that you have
finally taken the time to create) in your sig , will ensure
(on your rare visits to the list) that it will have (a brief)
perpetualness .

 This suggested way is better than nothing , isn't it ? (and
nothing is what new subscribers to this list will get)

  I wish I could join some of you in thinking that 'it's
just me' ... but I can't . I look for _concrete_ contri-
butions to the community and ...

 ... oh yes , Vesa has spoken .

OK .

Garry
my web situation is currently in deep flux
http://tinyurl.com/hw5cl