Hi Aidan :

  Man this list goes dead on the weekends ! I get the
distinct feeling most list traffic here is coming from
people's work computers during the week ?

> http://www.tidalsound.com/3dstuff/ssstest2.png

  Excellent example ! This really does show where the
shader performs it's magic .

 From the Sputterfish gallery http://tinyurl.com/s4vk6
something kind of similiar in Brazil .

  Of course most will remember this one from years ago .
Seemed so profound way back then - ho-hum now in a way .
http://tinyurl.com/yc7hfk

Cheers & and an early-happy St. Patrick's day .

studio