studio wrote:
oops :

  Hi zaug . Just realised I misunderstood your post , I think .

So real greeblez  & Real Zeparator has a bug fix version for V6 ,
but it doesn't fix the java script bug in V6 , so it still will
not run in V6 ? Correct ?

garry

Hello Garry,
Correct, and at risk of complicating things, I will point out that there are apparently a few users who are not experiencing this, Frank Brubach for one; as he mentions this in his mail. I would guess it is related to the flavor of javascript support files one has installed. But really, this is totally a guess.
Anyway, RS will have it sorted for sp1, I am sure : )

Zaug