Von: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Gesendet: 15.03.08 12:08:48
An: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Betreff: two script questions :-)

Dear RS friends:-), I have a question according  the java script codes... -
It's possible to "interact" between a script and a scene in a directly way? I
mean: if I have a cube and a sphere or a lightsource and would like to change
the attributes of the objects so I can see it in a promptly way?

Sorry.. ;-) next question: It's possible to say in a script something like
that: find object "cube" and make anything with it I like... "Hey, looking for
a cube or a sphere or a nurbs"... I don't find anything in the scripting
folder...

have a nice weekend from sun shining germany:-) kind regards, Frank
Unbegrenzter Speicherplatz für Ihr E-Mail Postfach? Jetzt aktivieren!
http://freemail.web.de/club/landingpage.htm/?mc=025555

GRATIS: Movie-FLAT. Jetzt freischalten!
http://freemail.web.de/club/maxdome.htm/?mc=025557