From: Carlo Lanzotti
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 5:44 AM
To: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Subject: Re: DynAtomic 1.0.0 for Realsoft3D Released

Dear K-UDA,

Did you mean making some vertex of the mesh participating in dynamics? If
yes, you can achieve this by using the Passive attribute. I will make a
video showing this feature. Using the 3d paint should let you defined
quickly the interested area on a complex character.

Best Regards.

--
Carlo Lanzotti

DynaDream - Dynamic Laboratory