Hi Andrew,

Thanks,

I'm thinking of adding some 'artificial' voice for them.

Negative mass is not supported but you can achieve it by mixing gravity objects
and drags. Anyway I can introduce a more specific feature later.

A 64 bit version should be out soon.

Carlo Lanzotti

DynaDream - Dynamic Laboratory

http://www.dynadream.com