Von: "Frank Brübach" <frankys-realsoft-n...@web.de>
Gesendet: 05.07.2011 10:37:05
An: user-list@light.realsoft3d.com
Betreff: any news about realease date V 8 ?

dear rs friends, there are any news about release date for realsoft 3d version 8 ? I will update from v 5!  I am sure there are a lot of benefits from preview version (6 to 7). good luck for next release perhaps in summertime? :) best wishes, frank

Schon gehört? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar