Hello,

These articles describe how to solve multilanguage situations:
http://documentation.magnolia-cms.com/display/DOCS45/Language
http://documentation.magnolia-cms.com/display/DOCS45/Multilanguage+structure

My question is about the "multiple trees" solution. If I choose to have 2 trees 
with separate site definitions, how do I have to configure the domain settings 
of these trees?

Example1: Single language site
Site definition: testdefinition
mapped to root node: testnode
Domain set to: www.test.com

When I arritve at the page, all links appear as such: www.test.com/page1
(webapp in ROOT context, apache vhost with proxypass)

------

Example2: Multilanguage with multiple trees
Site definition1: testdefinition-en
Site definition2: testdefinition-de
mapped to root nodes: testnode-en testnode-de
Domains set to: www.test.com/en www.test.com/de

The links will always appear as (using cmsfn.link(content)):
www.test.com/testnode-en/page1
or
www.test.com/testnode-de/page2

even though they should be
www.test.com/en/page1
www.test.com/de/page2

How could I achieve this?

Thanks, 
Bence

-- 
Context is everything: 
http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/forum/thread.html?threadId=cb48e9ca-c067-49bd-bb6a-fcd86971c5b2


----------------------------------------------------------------
For list details, see http://www.magnolia-cms.com/community/mailing-lists.html
Alternatively, use our forums: http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[email protected]>
----------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to