Hi,

while building an application based on Magnolia 4.5.10 using  from module 
(1.4.3) I faced some strange behaviour. When using the formSelection component 
bundled with the form module, I'm supposed to enter the  selectable values an 
their labels each in a new line. When it comes to rendering the content using 
the formSelection.ftl template provoded by  the form module, the content 
renders in a strange way. I figured out that the properties exposed to the 
content attribute (used inside the template) are always wrapped using the 
HTMLEscapingPropertyWrapper, which also replaces all linebreak characters with 
<br/>. But that will cause the templating script to fail, as there no longer is 
a newline character to split the values by. Instead there is the html break 
tag. If I change the template to split by that tag, everthing works fine. But I 
guess thats not the way this should go.

Is there anything I'm getting wrong?

Thanks
Andreas


----------------------------------------------------------------
For list details, see http://www.magnolia-cms.com/community/mailing-lists.html
Alternatively, use our forums: http://forum.magnolia-cms.com/
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[email protected]>
----------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to