Best wishes for all! Have a great 2016!

Best regards,

Robert

Van: User-list [mailto:user-list-boun...@realsoft.com] Namens Mark Heuymans
Verzonden: donderdag 31 december 2015 0:36
Aan: user-list@realsoft.com
Onderwerp: Re: [User-list] All the Best for 2016 you lot!

Best wishes for you and the list too!

I know what you mean, it's always fun when your renderings speed up tenfold
;)
I'm sure you'll get the 64-bit version soon, it's worth it.

Still using RS for "Internal Reflections" abstract work, nothing else could
replace it for that  purpose; attachment is one of the latest renderings ;)

regards,
Mark H