hch and Al found that hppfs has some serious issues[0].
As the filesystem as never marked as stable nor in heavy use
we decided to rip it out.
If someone is using it, speak up now. I plan to remove it in the v4.2
merge window.

Now we have FUSE which can be used to implement such a filesystem
in a sane way.

Thanks,
//richard

[0] https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/4/21/402